FALL TECHNICAL SESSION
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Roofers Apprenticeship School
Oak Park, Michigan
RCI, Inc. - Formerly Roof Consultants Institute, is an international non-profit association of professional roof consultants, architects, and engineers who specialize in the specification and design of roof systems. from sprayed polyurethane foam to cedar shake, rci, inc. has a member-expert for most every type of roof system used in the world today.
The mission of RCI is to ensure the credibility of the roofing, waterproofing, and building envelope consulting professions.
- To represent the interests and values of the current and future membership
- To provide for the professional development of our current and future members
- To convey RCI’s perspective to the public and to the roofing, waterproofing and building envelope industries
- To support professionalism, ethical behavior, education, career opportunities and research in the roofing, waterproofing, building envelope, and related industries
RCI, Inc. regularly hosts education programs designed to promote and explain the practical applicaton of roofing technology and sound building envelope theory. RCI Inc. publishes a monthly journal and newsletter, and sponsors regional events that provide forums where information is shared and netwroking occurs and RCI offers industry recognized professional certification, including those for Registered Roof Consultant (RRC), Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC) and Rgistered Roof Observer (RRO) programs distinguish professionals with the proven standards of education, experience and ethics. Click here to view our chapter calendar.
View our complete Events Calendar for more information.
Region III Blog
Connect with other Region III RCI members http://rciregion3.wordpress.com
Join the RCI Great Lakes Chapter
- Contact Listing on Chapter Website
- Member Discount to Chapter Events
Join Now: Download Application