2018 Annual Chapter Membership Dues
Date: Monday, January 1st 2018
- Annual Membership Dues: $50.00
- Check if you do not require a membership certificate: $0.00
Chapter Membership is for the 2018 Calendar Year.
Payment can be made online through this page via PayPal or at Chapter Meetings beginning January 1, 2018.
For the Membership Application please click on the "Download Flyer" link and submit to Rick Resso.
2017 Annual Meeting and Holiday Banquet
Date: Friday, December 8, 2017
Location: American Polish Cultural Center 2975 E. Maple Road Troy, Michigan 48083
- Chapter Members & Associates (per person): $50.00
- Non-Members (per person): $60.00
- Sponsor Donation: $100.00
2017 Fall Technical Session
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Location: Location, Topics and Speakers to be determined
- Pre-Registration (GLC Members/Associates). Per Person.: $60.00
- Pre-Registration (Non-Members). Per Person.: $80.00
- Sponsorship: $100.00
- Tabletop Displays: $200.00
2017 Charity Golf Outing
Date: Monday, September 11, 2017
Location: Walnut Creek Country Club
- Golfers: $150.00
- Dinner Only: $50.00
- Golf/Hole Sponsorship: $200.00
- Box Lunch Sponsor: $250.00
- Beverage Station Sponsor: $250.00
- Bloody Mary Bar: $250.00
- Dinner Sponsor: $500.00
- Driving Range Sponsor: $500.00
- Hole-In-One Sponsor: $1000.00
- Cash Donation: $50.00
10th Annual Tiger Baseball Game
Date: Friday, July 28, 2017
Location: Comerica Park
- Per Ticket: $20.00
- Sponsor Donation: $20.00
2017 Fishing Trip
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2017
Location: 1041 N. Dixie Hwy., Monroe, Michigan 48162
- Pre-Paid Registration: $35.00
11:30 AM BBQ LUNCHEON @ PARK – FOOD AND BEVERAGES BY CHEF RON FRENCH.
PARK AND LOCK YOUR VEHICLE.
1:00 PM DEPART FOR JEFFERSON STREET PIER (SASSY SAL CHARTERS)
IN PORT CLINTON, OHIO VIA METRO MOTOR COACH (57 MILES AND 1.25 HR. DRIVE).
3:00 PM CHARTER FISHING TRIP ABOARD THE “SASSY SAL” 64 FT. HEAD BOAT (42 PERSON MAX).
LAKE ERIE WALLEYE FISHING AT ITS FINEST!
8:00 PM RETURN TO JEFFERSON STREET PIER - MORE FOOD BY CHEF RON FRENCH.
FISH CLEANING AND BAGGING IS AVAILABLE FOR A FEE.
9:00 PM DEPART FOR RETURN TRIP TO CAPT. NORMAN HECK PARK IN MONROE, MI.
2017 Spring Technical Session
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Location: 2975 E. Maple Road, Troy
- Pre-Registration by April 19, 2017 (GLC Members): $60.00
- Pre-Registration by April 19, 2017 (Non Members): $80.00
- Walk-In Day of the Event (GLC Members): $80.00
- Walk-In Day of the Event (Non Members): $100.00
- Sponsorship Donation: $100.00
- Table Top Display: $200.00
2017 Winter Technical Session
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017
Location: Schoolcraft College
- Pre-Registration (GLC Members/Associates): $60.00
- Pre-Registration (Non-Members): $80.00
- Walk-Ins (GLC Members): $80.00
- Walk-Ins (Non-Members): $100.00
Roofing Legal Issues and Design Responsibility
Thursday, February 9, 2017
7:30 AM (NOTE EARLIER START TIME)
For more information, please review the attached registration form.
If desired, you may register and pay on-line at www.rcigreatlakes.org
Sign up early and save…………………….Hope to see you there !!